Cloud means different things to different people and even sometimes to the same people in different contexts. One common theme that cuts across all these different interpretations of cloud is the idea of “anytime anywhere delivery” of information and applications.
For most large organizations with a diverse mix of applications and platforms, moving to the cloud may require a complete rethinking of the IT environment, organization structures, roles and responsibilities, skills mix, development and support processes and even KPIs, SLAs and measurement metrics.
CodeSchema helps small business, corporate IT organizations and product organizations leverage the power of public, private and hybrid cloud technologies on leading cloud platforms such as Rackspace, Openstack, Salesforce.com, Microsoft, and Amazon/AWS.
Cloud Computing Capabilities
- Our cloud services group has over 40+ experts skilled in planning, sizing, deployment, and software development using various cloud platforms
- Experience of a range of public cloud technologies such as Rackspace, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Amazon Web Services (AWS), etc
- Experience with the full cloud delivery life-cycle from technology evaluation, capacity planning, procurement, installation, configuration, migration and ongoing maintenance/support of the cloud
- Strong experience of supporting automation of a range of common and repeatable activities such as provisioning, setup/configuration, monitoring and optimization of cloud environments
- In in-house collection of reusable frameworks to enable deployment of Rackspace, Salesforce.com, AWS and Azure applications
- Experience of migrating applications and infrastructure to a cloud environment:
- In-house Unix/Linux servers to AWS
- Microsoft .Net to Micorosft Azure
- Java to Google App Engine
- Java or .Net to Salesforce.com
- Experience of cloud-based tools such as BI tools, visualization tools, document management services, Box.com API integration, Google docs integration, etc